Human Resource and Administrative Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php 18,000.00 to Php 23,000.00 /month
JOB DESCRIPTION, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, and performing reference checks
- Assist in employee on-boarding, coordinate and maintain employee directory, and other employee information
- Perform orientations and ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status
- Schedule meeting, interviews, HR events, and maintain agendas
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Helps to monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects
- Provide administrative / clerical support for various departments / divisions such as answering the company phone, assisting visitors, and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Executive and staff team.
- Schedule meetings of the CEO.
- Maintain office supply inventory and assist in office supplies acquisition (PO), sourcing and maintaining vendor contacts
- Ensure proper operation of biometric systems, alarm and access control, printer, pantry appliances, and other office equipment
- Handles processing of reimbursements, cash advances, and liquidations
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events, and other similar activities to include travel and lodging arrangements, and scheduling for the CEO
- Maintain accurate timekeeping records, and monitor leave availment and remaining credits
- Facilitate HMO enrollment, claims and other benefits transactions
- Facilitate company events
- Represent AELOGICA at developer community events
- Support other assigned functions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, in Human Resources, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITY:
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Competent office administration skills and computer literacy with capability in email, MS office and related business and communication tools
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation, planning and organizing skills, teamwork and collaboration, result orientation and interpersonal sensitivity
- Reliable, trustworthy and with level of integrity.
- Creative thinker, team player, assertive, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and independently with good organization skills
- Willingness to work hours outside of normal assigned hours, when necessary.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Highly adaptable and self-improving.
- Self-motivated and has sense of maturity.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on a 7am to 4pm schedule
Send your CV to email@example.com or click the button below.
We are passionate about what we do and always seek to advance our skills and focus on delivering value to our clients.